This is a stamping community where you can discover which time period you seem to embody. All you have to do is fill out the application, post it in this community, and wait for the other members to vote on you. Then you will be given a stamp of your era.
The time periods listed on these stamps may sometimes overlap. The dates may not be exact, but they were taken from Wikipedia.com, so any qualms you have about any of them can be taken up with them.
1. You have to join to post.
2. Please put your application behind an LJ-cut. If you are unfamiliar with this, please consult the Livejournal FAQ for instructions.
3. You may vote on other applications before you are stamped. In fact, it is encouraged.
4. Once you are stamped, please remain active in the community by voting on new applicants and promoting the community if you can.
5. Don't be a jerk. Just be respectful of other members.
6. Please bold your votes when voting on an application. This just makes it easier for the mods to count the votes when stamping.
7. Pick one or possibly two eras which the applicant seems to embody in your mind.
8. Promotions are allowed, but only if they are in some way relevant to this community. That having been said, advertise sensibly.
9. Please include the phrase 'What time are we upon?' in the subject line of your application so that we know you've read the rules.
10. If you have already been stamped and would like to apply again in hopes of receiving a different stamp, please include new photos. You may only re-apply once.
1. Name: 2. Age (must be at least 13): 3. Location: 4. Heritage: 5. Hobbies/Interests: 6. Five Positive Adjectives Which Describe You: 7. Five Negative Adjectives Which Describe You: 8. Place You'd Most Like To Visit: 9. Your Dream Job: 10. Favourite Books: 11. Favourite Movies: 12. Post Some Song Lyrics to Which You Can Relate: 13. Tell Us Something Interesting or Random About Yourself: 14. Please Include At Least Two Clear Photos of Yourself: